Read an exclusive article by our iFeatures Exec Producer Christopher Granier-Deferre for Screen International on the latest round of iFeatures. What has changed and what we are looking for!
What’s changing? In a nutshell…
- Applications now open to filmmakers from across the UK but regional content requirement strengthened.
- Stronger focus on encouraging applications from women and BAME filmmakers.
- Documentaries will no longer be considered although we welcome fiction projects from documentary filmmakers.
- Filmmakers must now submit a full treatment (up to 10 pages) instead of a synopsis.
- Creative England, BFI and BBC to provide enhanced support for marketing/distribution/exhibition of completed films.
Read the full article here.
More About This Film
Fray is an aimless twenty-year-old stray, stuck in a dead-end job in Swindon. He seems to have no
The next round of iFeatures will open for applications on Monday 8th February
iFeatures is Back! Same game, different rules
Read an exclusive article by our iFeatures Exec Producer Christopher Granier-Deferre for Screen I
iFeatures Selects 18 Projects for Development
Creative England, together with its partners the BFI Film Fund, BBC Films and Creative Skillset,